Resale -31 Macaulay Road
Stunning one bedroom apartment finished to a high specification situated within a modern development on Macaulay Road, one of the most sought-after roads in Clapham.
The development Macaulay Walk, built in 2014, is just a 7 minute walk from Clapham Common Tube Station with links to the City and the West End via the Northern Line. Located in the heart of the village-like atmosphere of Clapham Old Town it benefits from the following on its doorstep; Little Waitrose, GAIL’s Bakery, Honest Burger, foodie favourite restaurant The Dairy as well the independent arthouse cinema, Clapham Picturehouse.
The beautifully presented and exceptionally light accommodation spans 540 sq ft comprises briefly of; entrance hall, 27 ft open plan kitchen/ dining/ reception room with full-length windows, master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a family bathroom and a utility cupboard housing the heat exchange unit and washing machine. The property further benefits from a secure, covered bike storage and electronic fob controlled access points which are linked to video phone entry system in the apartment.
- Modern development
- Located in the heart of Clapham Old Town
- Open plan kitchen/dining/reception room with all white goods included
- Master bedroom
- Site wide CCTV
- Electronic fob controlled access points linked to video phone entry system in each home
- Secure, covered cycle storage
- Macaulay Walk is situated 0.4 miles from Clapham Common Tube Station with links to Central London via the Northern Line.
- Clapham is centred around the vast, popular common and is known for the village-like atmosphere of its historic Old Town.
Square Footage: 540 sq ft